Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Old Job

I'm doing my old Wall St job this week so I may have time every day to post a few goodies instead of the 25 post days once or twice a week. I thought by now the company would have changed the job to a 6 hour job but I guess I guessed wrong. I'm still happy I changed duties. I like having Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night off and I like not doing the same thing every day. Though I may be on the Wall St for a few weeks, the guy who took the job when I vacated it is taking some LOA time. I don't know how much. And as the top vacation relief guy, I get first crack at the job. Which I'll take for a while. I can work the job so I get a one day weekend every other week and a three day weekend every other week. And three days off in a row means camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment