Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Camping Planned For The Weekend

I confirmed our reservations in Santa Nella at the KOA for the long weekend. Marie and I are driving down on Saturday, after I pick up the coach and we go food shopping. And I cash in my change that I save just for stuff like this.
Monday, if the weather holds, my pals Phil and Molly are going to come out from San Juan Bautista and I'm going to rustle up some dinner for them. It has been a long time since I've cooked for other people I'm not camping with, probably when the Sunshine turned 13 and I cooked at Sandy Beach. That was when Kyleigh took a tumble out of the coach and bit through her lip and the mosquitos bit the shit out of us.
There's a 9 hole golf course in Santa Nella, out by the forebay. So, while Marie is tiring herself out swimming in the forebay I think I may play a little golf.
I don't have to go back to work until Thursday, and Marie has to go back Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment